Na het volgen van de complete Anwärteropleiding bij Snowsports Academy, kun je aan de slag bij alle onderstaande skischolen. Ook als je Anwärterdiploma nog niet op het vereiste niveau is! Kijk hieronder voor de leuke vacature(s). Succes!
Ski School MAF L&E - Dubai
Job Opportunity in Dubai: Female Instructors!
Majid Al Futtaim Leisure and Entertainment is part of Majid Al Futtaim Ventures and is the home to exciting brands such as Ski Dubai the Middle East’s first indoor Snow experience, Magic Planet the leading provider of family entertainment centers in the region, Wahooo! Water Park in Bahrain City Center; the largest indoor/outdoor water park in the Middle East and Playnation in Mirdif City Centre which includes; Aqua Play, I FLY Dubai, Little Explorers, Soccer circus and Yalla! Bowling
Ski Dubai, located in Mall of the Emirates is a snow resort that offers a new generation of indoor winter destination. Dubai's first in-door snow park and the world's first indoor full service alpine ski resort. An exciting unique snow experience in the desert to enjoy skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing and a snow play area. With the recent addition of the Snow-penguins Ski Dubai’s remains a leader in Snow-leisure innovation.
- 48 hours per week. 9 hours per day (including one hour break), 6 days per week. Every extra hour, you can use for extra toil days.
- 26 days of holidays per year
- 8 hours per day. Normally, we are doing around 5 hours per day of lessons. Another time is for help in the rental, training, provide quality service with the guest, upselling… In busy period, like this month, we are doing 6 hours of lessons per day.
- Depends of the day, you have one schedule or another according with the bookings. Depends of the day you will work in morning shift or afternoon shift.
- 50% of the lessons are for beginners.
- 70% of the lessons are for children.
- 80% of the lessons are for group lessons.
- We have different camps and programs for bring people of high levels.
- Duration of lesson (depends of level, between one hour and hour and a half)
- Number of person in the groups (depends of the age and the level, between 4 persons or 10 in fully booked).
- Ski boots
- Snowboard boots
- Pant and jacket
- Medical insurance
- 14days in hotel
We are a team with people of different nationalities and cultures (Arabic, European, Australian, African, Australian, Asian…). We are a team around 40 instructors (including cashiers, part times and all staff of ski school). The atmosphere of the ski school is amazing and for sure is a great experience.
Ski School Manager MAF L&E - SKI Dubai
Please email to: Javier.Calzada@maf.co.ae
The Mt. Buller Ski & Snowboard School - Other side of the world
What about an instructor job on the other side of the world!
The Mt. Buller Ski & Snowboard School is currently looking for full-time instructors interested in working the 2017 winter season (24.06.2017 - 17.09.2017) in the southern hemisphere. We are an international company with instructors from different countries including Australia, New Zealand, Japan, America, Canada, South Korea, Germany, Italy, Austria, France, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Great Britain. The Mt. Buller Ski & Snowboard School operates seven days a week, and offers instructors the opportunity to work up to seven hours a day teaching group and private lessons, school groups and a variety of special programs. Interested instructors may apply for:
- Ski/Snowboard Instructor with possible cross country skills
- Outside Operation for Race and Events Department (course setting, fencing, timing, event management)
- Alpine Race Coaches up to FIS level
- Snowboard Race coaches
- Freestyle/Moguls coaches/instructors
Applicants should have good English skills, preferably be fully certified (although a limited number of positions are also available for instructors with lower-level qualifications), and be available for work between the end of June and the end of September.
International Applicants: A limited number of sponsored visas are available for international applicants with suitable qualifications (generally L3 and above). Working holiday visas are also available for international staff who do not meet the minimum requirements for sponsored visas. For more information on Australian Working Holiday Visas, please visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship website, www.immi.gov.au. Team Member Benefits: Working for a Buller Ski Lifts Company has a number of benefits including discounts at our retail and food & beverage outlets, subsidized shared accommodation and of course a season pass so our team members can enjoy unlimited skiing/snowboarding of the mountain on their days off. If you think you have what it takes to join our team and meet our commitment to guest service then we would like to hear from you.
For more detailed information, please contact: